Tuesday 26 April 2011

SOMME COMMENTS BY THE PARTICIPANTS ABOUT THE WORKSHOP

- I was able to discover that I have hidden talents in storytelling, advert making and acting. I would never have discovered this but for this workshop and I'd like to say a big THANK YOU.

- I got to learn some techniques that will aid me in teaching and easy ways to communicate with the kids through storytelling....I hope there will be more of these workshops in the future.

The programme was interesting from the fist day to the last day..... The activities are son interesting and funny which make teaching and learning so easy. It motivates pupils interest... I say I'm hapy to be part of the workshop.

- I was a great workshop. I personally have learnt a lot and I promise to give it back in my profession and in my daily activities.

- In the course of the training I was taught different methodological approach to teach s story in my class.... I achieved a lot at the end of the training and wished that it never came to an end. I promised to translate what I have learnt to my pupils.

- I really had a swell time and enjoyed the programme, I wish to participate in a programme like this again.

- From the first day to the last I enjoyed all the activities which caught my attention because children need this.

- On the whole, this workshop is very educative. I pray such should be organize sometime in the future.

- The activities woke up in me the creative tendencies which remind me that I can become an author one day. The workshop helped me to mix up with people with different race and cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment